Mashup Media knows that the privacy and security of personal information is very important to users, so Mashup Media is committed to doing its utmost to protect the privacy of Mashup Media Users.
- What personal information and data of Mashup Media Users is collected, processed, managed and protected by Mashup Media
To be able to fully use the facilities on Mashup Media products and services provided, Mashup Media users need to register to use and provide their personal information. The information Mashup Media requires the Mashup Media User to provide and/or the information Mashup Media automatically stores is basic information including but not limited to the following information about the Mashup Media User:
• Name of company, store, business unit
• Full name, age, residential address
• Email, mobile number, landline number
• IP address (Internet Protocol), type of web browser (Browser), line speed, number of pages viewed by Mashup Media User, time visited by Mashup Media User, addresses accessed by this Browser.
All personal information and data of Mashup Media Users will be stored on Mashup Media’s system at the server infrastructure and cloud computing service provider.
- How does Mashup Media protect and retain the personal information and data of Mashup Media Users?
Mashup Media stores, processes and protects the personal information and data of Mashup Media Users on the server, Mashup Media protects it with physical and electronic safeguards including: firewalls, encryption data and procedures apply in accordance with the law of information security. Mashup Media enforces physical access control to information and Mashup Media only allows access to personal information or data to employees who need it to fulfill their job responsibilities within the Mashup Media system. .
For Personal Information of Mashup Media Users, Mashup Media stores it for the necessary period as prescribed by law to ensure the continuous use/supply of products and services; For tax and accounting purposes or to perform other works as notified in advance to the Mashup Media User or as required by applicable laws regarding the storage period.
Mashup Media always strives to protect the Personal Information and data of Mashup Media Users in the safest way, but it is inevitable and impossible to cover the personal information and data of Mashup Users. Media that a third party obtains when a Mashup Media User uses the linked utilities and services on the Mashup Media software, but not because Mashup Media is the subjective unit of those affiliated utilities and services.
- When will Mashup Media User’s information be stored in Mashup Media’s system?
Information and data of Mashup Media Users will be saved by Mashup Media on Mashup Media’s system in the following common cases:
(a) When a Mashup Media User registers and/or uses Mashup Media’s products and services (including free or paid products and services), or opens an account with Mashup Media.
(b) When a Mashup Media User submits any form including but not limited to forms or other forms relating to Mashup Media products and services, whether online or in physical documents.
(c) When a Mashup Media User enters into any agreement or provides any other material or information relating to an interaction with Mashup Media
(d) When a Mashup Media User interacts with Mashup Media, such as by telephone, (which may be recorded), text, fax, face-to-face, social media and email.
(e) When a Mashup Media User uses electronic services or interacts with Mashup Media through the Mashup Media Platform or uses a service on the Mashup Media Platform. This includes, but is not limited to, cookies Mashup Media may deploy when a Mashup Media User interacts with a Mashup Media Platform or application.
(f) When a Mashup Media User makes a transaction through the Platform or the Mashup Media Services;
(g) When a Mashup Media User submits Mashup Media a feedback or complaint;
(h) When a Mashup Media User provides his or her personal data to Mashup Media for any reason;
(k) When a Mashup Media User uses any third-party facilities provided on the Mashup Media software (including without limitation shipping, payment, financial solutions, products, etc.) products that are not managed by Mashup Media,…)
(i) Other cases that Mashup Media deems necessary in accordance with the provisions of law.
- What is Mashup Media User’s information kept for?
The goal of Mashup Media is to provide Mashup Media users with a service infrastructure for brand promotion and development, and business expansion on the Internet in an efficient, cost- and time-optimized manner. Therefore, Mashup Media collects and processes personal information and data of Mashup Media Users in order to:
• Provide information, products, services, utilities and support requested by Mashup Media Users
• Send email notifications of Mashup Media’s typical promotions and events to Mashup Media users
• Resolve disputes, arising issues related to the use of products and services of Mashup Media
• Measure and improve Mashup Media’s products and services
• Compare and contrast the accuracy of information provided by Mashup Media Users with third parties
• Other purposes permitted by law and Mashup Media will notify Mashup Media Users on a case-by-case basis.
When using the Mashup Media Website/Apps, products, and services of Mashup Media, the Mashup Media User understands and accepts that Mashup Media has access to the data on the Mashup Media linked phone of the Mashup Media user. Media such as: Read and write to phone book, get current location of Mashup Media User, write data of Mashup Media Website/Mashup Media App to memory card, access Internet from Mashup User’s device Media.
- What should Mashup Media users do to secure information?
After completing the handover of products and services, the Mashup Media User is the sole entity that owns and is responsible for securely managing identification information, administrative accounts, passwords, and content. website or other information related to your account or website. Mashup Media users can log in to their account to edit information, have the right to request Mashup Media to check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information registered with Mashup Media. Mashup Media will check, update, adjust and cancel personal information of Mashup Media Users upon request or provide the information subject with tools to self-check, update and adjust personal information. its own person. Mashup Media only supports Mashup Media Users through an account that is actively provided to Mashup Media by the Mashup Media User. Mashup Media users immediately notify Mashup Media and/or the third parties who are the owners of the associated utilities and services on the Mashup Media software when detecting forms of unauthorized access by your account or security loopholes, including loss, theft or disclosure of passwords and other confidential information for assistance.
Mashup Media users are solely responsible for the content of emails/SMS sent from their mailboxes and the contents of their website/software. When a Mashup Media User provides an email/SMS and signs up for a trial, the Mashup Media User agrees to receive email/SMS marketing from Mashup Media.
Mashup Media users using the Mashup Media Website/Mashup Media Application, products and services of Mashup Media are responsible for maintaining the device using the software, installing the Mashup Media Application in control and safe. , keeping account access information to prevent account theft and/or misuse for unsafe purposes for both Mashup Media and Mashup Media Users. Mashup Media recommends that Mashup Media Users should change their password soon after providing the password to relevant parties for the purpose of supporting its use.
Mashup Media will not accept any responsibility for any third party’s unauthorized intrusion into software, website, application of Mashup Media User due to carelessness, error, willful intent or consent of the party. Mashup Media users.
- Persons or entities authorized to access Mashup Media User information
Mashup Media commits not to provide personal information and data of Mashup Media Users to any third parties. However, other individuals and organizations may have access to Mashup Media User’s information in the following cases:
• Information that Mashup Media users have made public
• Mashup Media has consented to the disclosure of this information by Mashup Media Users
• A third party that the Mashup Media User authorizes or allows to request Mashup Media to provide the personal information and data of the Mashup Media User
• As required by law or from a governmental agency or if Mashup Media believes such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or in accordance with applicable law
• Protecting someone else’s rights, interests, property and safety on the basis of balancing the interests of all parties
• To other third parties with which Mashup Media has a joint venture, association, or partnership to provide services, utilities integrated on Mashup Media or new services related to Mashup Media that Mashup Media Users wishing to be consulted or agreed to provide or are using those associated utilities and services on Mashup Media’s software.
In addition to the cases mentioned above but not limited to, the personal information of Mashup Media Users is always kept confidential from any third parties unless Mashup Media fully believes that such disclosure is necessary to prevent unauthorized disclosure. material or financial damage may be caused by potentially illegal factors.
- Information management on Mashup Media software products provided to Mashup Media Users
Mashup Media users can access, repair and update information on their software by logging in and using administrative features. Mashup Media is absolutely not responsible for the accuracy and legality of information, goods and services that Mashup Media Users post on websites, software or when Mashup Media Users provide to consumers.
- Clear account data
If the user wishes to completely delete the personal account data on the Mashup Media platform, please send a request to delete the shared data to us. Then the Mashup Media user’s account will be removed and the associated data will not be saved.
- Complaint settlement
Depending on the complexity of the complaint, Mashup Media will have a corresponding processing time. Complaint settlement results will be notified to Mashup Media Users, in case of necessity, Mashup Media can invite complainants to work directly. Mashup Media will make every effort to always resolve the complaints of Mashup Media Users as soon as possible and in the spirit of negotiation, reconciliation, respect, and mutual benefits.